Job description / Role About the Role: Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you&• 039;ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us. WSP are looking for ?Health, Safety... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you&• 039;ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for ?Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Engineers to join our ongoing project in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
HSE Engineer will be responsible for providing support to the Package HSE Manager and supervising the Construction Supervision Consultant against their health, safety and environmental contractual obligations.
A typical week would include:
• Support the Package HSE Manager, ensure the implementation of the health, safety and environmental arrangements for the project against the WSP Management System requirements, to ensure the protection of our people
• Assist in the development and deliver health, safety and environmental training to WSP employees including but not limited to, induction and safe working practices
• Pro technical support to the Construction Supervision Consultant with regards to Client HSE requirements
• Conduct regular inspections to monitor the implementation of the contractor&• 039;s health, safety and environmental arrangements at project site level, in accordance with legal and client requirements
• Produce reports based on my findings and issue to the Construction Supervision Consultant for remediation
• Carry out weekly joint HSE inspections with the Construction Supervision Consultant and contractor personnel and ensure all the corrective/preventive actions are closed out
• Provide support to the Construction Supervision Consultant for incident investigations where required
• Participate in HSE meetings with clients, WSP project staff, and contractors when required
• Liaise with enforcement authorities (Where required)
• Prepare monthly HSE reports in conjunction with the Construction Supervision Consultant to the client.
We&• 039;d love to hear from you if you have:
• Degree/diploma in relevant subject
• Qualified with relevant Health and Safety Qualifications- Minimum NEBOSH IGC
• Minimum 10 years&• 039; experience in dealing with major construction / infrastructure projects
• Fluent in English and Arabic.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs?
What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy –
We strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.