Job description / Role • Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight. • Notifies the pilot in command immediately of any emergency in the cabin. • Ensures safety standards are maintained in passenger cabin, galley and all other relevant areas on-board of the aircraft at all times. • Brief passengers... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
• Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
• Notifies the pilot in command immediately of any emergency in the cabin.
• Ensures safety standards are maintained in passenger cabin, galley and all other relevant areas on-board of the aircraft at all times.
• Brief passengers on the use of safety equipment and cabin procedures.
• Ensures the comfort of passengers in accordance with EJME policies as well as maintaining a link between passengers and the flight deck crew.
• Executes and coordinate all cabin safety and emergency procedures specified in OM & CCSEPM as well as keeping the flight deck crew informed of all irregularities and malfunctions.
• Ensuring VIP pre-flight, during flight and post flight duties are completed as a cabin crew member.
• Responsible for the cleaning of the aircraft, galley, cabin and bathrooms.
• VIP 5 • menu preparation.
• Create and deliver catering for all flights and onward flights at out stations.
• Cater within charter budget.
• Dining – food, drink and table presentation.
• Completion and handover of relevant cabin related documentation.
• Responsible for the aircraft upkeep, restocking and cleaning.
• Ensure passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and check that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers and no stowaways or suspicious items on board
• Complete paperwork, including writing a flight report.
• Responsible for upkeep of personal documents.
• Passport, visa, license, medical, crew ID, vaccinations
• VIP knowledge, etiquette, and protocol.
• Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Minimum High School certification.
• 2+ years experience as Cabin Crew from International Airlines.
• Cabin crew certification or training.
• Positive attitude with the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures.
• Excellent personal presentation style and image.
• Willing to comply with UAE and GCAA visa, medical and health screening requirements.
• Fluency in written and spoken English (additional languages are desirable).
• Minimum arm reach of 212 cms (on tip toes) and minimum height of 160 cms, which will enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types.
• Medically fit to meet cabin crew requirements with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI).