Job description / Role We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition and Development Team in UAE. If you have a minimum 5 years of experience handling the Full Cycle of Recruitment, Business Focused, Relationship Management and Development Oriented. Then this is the right opportunity for you to grow your... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
We are looking for experienced and enthusiastic recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition and Development Team in UAE. If you have a minimum 5 years of experience handling the Full Cycle of Recruitment, Business Focused, Relationship Management and Development Oriented. Then this is the right opportunity for you to grow your professional career in a large & stable family business.
• Coordinating with Hiring Managers for identifying our staffing needs.
• Determining selection criteria.
• Sourcing potential candidates using online platforms (e.g. professional networks and social media channels) and offline means by creating and maintaining a healthy database of candidates.
• Fostering long-term relations with potential candidates and past applicants.
• Forecasting the hiring needs of every department of the company.
• Organizing and attending recruitment events and job fairs.
• Leading initiatives for employer branding.
• Designing interview questions and job descriptions for reflecting the requirements for each position.
• Developing a competency list for each position in the organization.
• Planning interview/selection procedures (e.g. in-person interviews, screening calls and assessments).
• Prepare an efficient network and design efficient workflow strategies for all internal and external research.
• Coordinate with stakeholders to incorporate all metrics into all talent acquisition systems.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field.
• Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist is a must.
• Experience with sourcing of candidates using professional platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Naukri…), social media channels and resume databases.
• Sound knowledge of different interview techniques, evaluation methods and full Recruitment cycle.
• Experience with Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Sound understanding of the requirements and responsibilities of different roles within an organization.
• Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
• Must be fluent in Arabic.
• A prior experience in working in a diversified business Group.
• Experience in working in a family run organization will be an added advantage.