Job description / Role Main Role: The Finance manager should analyse every day financial activities and subsequently provide advise and guidance to management on future financial plans and expenses. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives, with full concentration on cost reduction in expenses... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
The Finance manager should analyse every day financial activities and subsequently provide advise and guidance to management on future financial plans and expenses. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives, with full concentration on cost reduction in expenses and purchases.
– Reduce cost lending purchase, expenses and overhead of the company
– Audit Bills and expenses
– Establish a better system for Finance and Accounts Department.
– Build relationships with all the banks dealing with the company.
– Surprise audit visits to be done at least 4 times per year on company stores to make sure what is on the ground is on SAP.
– Perform detailed testing procedures on significant accounts like cash, bank, fixed and intangible assets, inventories, accounts and other receivables, prepayments, accounts and other payable, deferred revenue, accruals, revenue, and expenses.
– Test and design the effectiveness of internal controls by completing the walkthroughs of complex business process
– Monitor the day to day financial operations within the company such as cashflow, payroll, invoicing bank reconciliation and other transactions and reduce cost and expenses to 20% of the current ones.
– Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to the management while recommending further courses of action
– Close the financial year with the auditors and submit report to the management about how to reduce cost and how to improve the financial planning.
– Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
– Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
– Maintain the financial health of the company.
– Analyse costs, pricing, variable contribution, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to business plans.
– Develop trends and projections for the Company’s finances and budgets.
– Conduct review and evaluation for cost reductions opportunities in all department.
– Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives and design a framework for these to be met.
– Manage the preparation of the company’s budget and total control of petty cash.
– Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriated monitories of company finances is maintained
– Correspond with various other departments discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
– Internal audit for all departments especially purchases and stores.
– Control the process of raw material purchase from LC processing to monitoring and follow up with supplies up to the customs clearance.
– Negotiating and maintaining relationships with key business partners.
– Implement and develop cost centers with the company to track department performance.
– Master’s degree in Finance
– ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualifications
– Proven experience with tax
– Strong written and verbal English
– CPA or CFA qualification
– Knowledge of IFRS
– Good communication skills
– High attention to detail
– Business acumen
– Analytical skills
– Good negotiation skills