Job description / Role Line of Service Internal Firm Services Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism IFS - Human Capital (HC) Management Level Director Job Description & Summary A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You&• 039;ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm&• 039;s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You&• 039;ll focus on engaging the most qualified experienced candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
Job Purpose (the Challenge)
To lead the Recruitment COE and drive the firmwide recruitment strategy to attract and hire the best talents to PwC. Lead the development and transformation of employer brand and candidate experience, assessment approach, processes and technology. As an SME, the lead will develop and enhance recruiter capability to enable the Line of Service (LoS) recruiting teams to operate effectively and to a consistently high standard.
The lead will also oversee the delivery of the Recruiting Services for the Internal Firms Service functions ( IFS) and for Graduates and Interns across PwC Middle East, ensuring that all hiring demand is delivered on time with the best quality talent, whilst providing customers with an excellent experience of PwC Middle East (PwC).
– Together with Lines of Service co-create the Talent Acquisition strategy for PwC Middle east.
– Define the TA Operating Model, Performance Indicators and standards X- LoS for PwC Middle East
– Define the needs for key elements of the Recruiting Platform – Technology, Brand, Assessment, Recruiter Capability.
– Manage with key stakeholders and partners the delivery of changes needed to deliver the Strategy and Platform.
– Drive continuous improvement of the strategy and platform.
Recruiting Team Leadership (IFS, Graduate Teams and COE teams)
– Coach and enable the Recruiting Leads for IFS and Graduate and interns to deliver excellent service, including.
– Business Engagement : partner with business leaders within LoS, understand needs, agree the hiring plan and translate this to effective recruiting solutions.
– Recruiting Service : lead and manage the delivery of the recruiting service ensuring that all hires are best fit, on time and at optimal cost.
– Customer Experience : ensure that all Business Leaders, Hiring Managers and Candidates have an excellent experience with PWC.
– Diversity: implement programmes to ensure that all diversity objectives relevant to TA are achieved.
– Recruiter Performance : ensure that all recruiters are effectively loaded, follow process and deliver to the agreed standards and metrics.
– Management Information : provide relevant and insightful MI to support operation of recruiting and communications to customers and stakeholders
– Drive internal partnership with key PwC stakeholders (LoS Partners, Hiring Managers, HR, Procurement, Finance, Technology)
Education & Experience
– Approx. 10+ years&• 039; experience in Talent Acquisition recruiting for large multinational companies, with complex operations ideally in the professional services sector or other project based consulting business environments.
– 5 plus years leadership experience managing people to deliver recruiting services internationally.
– Proven ability to lead small teams to deliver recruiting services in complex and dynamic circumstances and deliver the agreed objectives.
– Good understanding of the key elements of a Talent Acquisition Model and best practice. (Demand Planning, Policy & Process, Employer Brand, Candidate Sourcing, Assessment Models, Technology, Management Information).
– Proven ability to drive change in Talent Acquisition model delivering measurable improvements in services to business.
– Capable to engage and manage relationships with clients up to Partner level
– Experience of working in dynamic and changing business scenarios.
– Proven ability to lead teams across culture, inspire, motivate and to develop the capability and performance of their people.
– Excellent spoken and written English.
– Strategic Thinker: able to set a strategy that connects to business objectives and translate this into deliverable tactics and plans
– Leadership: able leading and motivating large and diverse teams, giving them clarity, inspiring them to the mission and developing their capability to deliver.
– Drive: results focused, action orientated, willing challenge the status quo to improve
– Resilience: able to sustain, adapt and renew themselves during challenging or changing business scenarios
– Emotional Intelligence (EQ ): able to empathize and connect with others understand their needs, engage and communicate with them to get the best result for everyone.
– Integrity: evidences strong personal integrity and business ethics
– Negotiation: able to lead, plan and execute complex negotiations ensuring optimal outcomes for all parties