Job description / Role Job Title Business Solution Specialist Director, Dedicated Region Cloud Customer Quick Description The Dedicated Region Cloud Customer (DRCC) Solution Specialist is the most senior customer-facing role within Oracle and is critical to the relationship between the customer and Oracle. The DRCC Solution Specialist acts as a bridge between the needs of... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Business Solution Specialist Director, Dedicated Region Cloud Customer
The Dedicated Region Cloud Customer (DRCC) Solution Specialist is the most senior customer-facing role within Oracle and is critical to the relationship between the customer and Oracle. The DRCC Solution Specialist acts as a bridge between the needs of the customer to the solutions and services that Oracle&• 039;s Cloud solutions may bring to bear to deliver value to the customer. The DRCC Solution Specialist provides leadership within Oracle across IT and the various lines of business to ensure that Oracle&• 039;s Dedicated Region Cloud Customer offering to the customer are feasible, consistent, effective and aligned to the customer need.
The DRCC Solution Specialist typically supports opportunity-driven complex and large-scale solution. The common thread being the complexity and cross-pillar, cross-LoB and cloud hybrid nature of the solution. In these complex solutions, the DRCC Solution Specialist will work mainly with Global Strategic Clients Group, Cloud Sales and Cloud Sales Management to build a complete high-level value proposition that address customer challenges
The candidate will be responsible for providing strategic positioning of the Oracle technology portfolio to the customers across the EMEA region in order to support Cloud projects and opportunities and contribute to consumption growth. This position will focus specifically on Dedicated Region Cloud Customer (DRCC) opportunities and projects. Proven experience and expertise in this domain (Business and technical expertise) will be required.
Working closely with the sales and sales leadership teams, the candidate will engage with customers to establish trust and credibility with key stakeholders in the accounts, in the context of new opportunities or in the context of critical projects reliant upon Oracle Technology. The candidate will be a trusted advisor for the field and customer. He/She will provide deep expertise on OCI and DRCC specificities to support the field to win over the competition and ensure successful adoption.
The candidate will also act as a conduit with leaders from other organisations within Oracle (Development, Product Management, Sales programmes, local TCE&• 039;s) to maximise the support provided to these customers and critical projects and will be responsible to lead a community of experts across the region.
The candidate will also be a spokesperson for Oracle in the region in the context of keynotes at industry events, Oracle events and communication with regional eco-system.
Thought leadership, strong and proven Oracle technology knowledge and superior communication skills at executive level are some of the key requirements for this position.
Main focus and scope
Fulfilling the role will require a strong background in Oracle and Cloud technologies, ideally with proven experience of product strategy, business development or product management role. It also requires a passion for the technology, together with a consummate ability to articulately communicate at all levels from C-level to experienced architects where the candidate will demonstrate the value of the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. In addition to the strong technical background, this role requires experience in working with a large and distributed sales organisation as well as experience in working with engineering and product management.
Responsible for the successful growth of Oracle OCI business in EMEA, this role will focus on the activities to enable, support and sustain this business growth including strategic engagements with key customers and prospects, relationship with sales and TCE executives, engagement with partner eco-system. The candidate will be instrumental in driving the OCI consumption growth across the region.
– Customer engagements (with the objective of maximising consumption in those accounts)
– Articulate product strategy in context of large customer&• 039;s pain points to help create, support or expand sales opportunities across the technology platform (strategy briefing, use case definition, executive sponsorship, etcâ€¦)
– Executive engagements with different stakeholders (CIO, CTO, LOB, LOB-IT, AppDev Leaders) leading to concrete follow-up activities to progress opportunities
– Lead community of experts across the region to share knowledge and best practices
– Bring product, market and strategy expertise to Cloud sellers and technical resources and collaborate with enterprise/industry architects
– Public speaking engagement for keynotes at industry and/or Oracle events
– Continuous improvement in self-research, learning and readiness on the new product offerings. Also focus on competitive offerings and technologies to be able to clearly articulate the Oracle advantage.
Experience and Qualifications
– Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience in a technical role or business development role in Cloud in the enterprise space.
– Numerous years of experience and strong technical knowledge of Cloud technologies,
– Solid understanding of the cloud infrastructure landscape and market
– Experience with another cloud infrastructure vendor would be beneficial
– Combination of deep technical expertise and business strategy experience
– Able to dive deep on DRCC discussion and be seen as an expert internally & externally
– Deep knowledge of Cloud Platform strategy, offering, innovation, differentiation, competition (and ability to maintain this knowledge on a continuous basis) with strong, credible technical background
– Proficient in articulation of Oracle strategy, business benefits and key use cases/references at the executive level
– Strong knowledge and credibility at technical level across the full platform to address any type of audience
– Ability to listen and understand customer&• 039;s business challenges and map credibly to Oracle solutions across the entire portfolio of technology
– Extensive & successful experience as a public speaker at industry events, as well as large scale internal events
– Strong desire and ability to connect with customers, understand their challenges, and communicate a vision for how Oracle Cloud can address those challenges
– Experience working with and influencing executive leadership
– Superior communication skills across verbal, written, and presented content; Strong English language skills is mandatory for this position
– Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapt to varied situations
– Proven ability to work well as part of an international team.
As part of Oracle&• 039;s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).