Job description / Role Sales Manager - Motorcycle Middle East and Africa Newly created position with MNC that is original equipment manufacturer looking to develop further their footprint in MEA. The Sales Manager will be responsible to develop their dealers in Middle East and Africa Client Details Our client is a Motorcycle OEM that has... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Sales Manager – Motorcycle Middle East and Africa
Newly created position with MNC that is original equipment manufacturer looking to develop further their footprint in MEA. The Sales Manager will be responsible to develop their dealers in Middle East and Africa
Our client is a Motorcycle OEM that has experience a tremendous growth in the past decade. Part of that expansion they are setting up their structure in Dubai to spearhead the MEA region. The Sales Manager is a critical role in the business that will enable them to grow further further in the middle east.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for:
• Handle business development and sales for 2/3-wheeler vehicles new sales.
• Be the main contact window for customers in MEA
• Study and source for new potential sales channels and customers globally
• Maintain strong relationship with existing and new customers and partners to develop long-term relationship and promote sales
• Strive to achieve and exceed monthly sales targets
Excellent opportunity to grow organically with an MNC that is setting up their office in Dubai. Reporting directly to the Head of international business, the selected candidate will be part of a career development program to take more responsibilities in the near future.
The selected candidate should have:
• Bachelor&• 039;s Degree in Engineering
• 5 years of working experience in 2/3-wheeler sales
• International or regional business development in the automotive industry will be an added advantage
• Possess high level of integrity, excellent communication skills, is creative, meticulous, organised and analytical
• Possess strong business acumen and is able to seek out opportunities in market
• Self-motivated, team-work spirit and able to work under pressure
• Able to work independently in a start-up environment
• Availability to travel