About us: Kinetic Business Solutions are a market-leading recruitment solutions provider for MEA Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Industry based in Dubai. The Role: A Talent Administrator at Kinetic is responsible for providing vital administrative support to the teams in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure everything runs smoothly and involves a great... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Kinetic Business Solutions are a market-leading recruitment solutions provider for MEA Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare Industry based in Dubai.
The Role: A Talent Administrator at Kinetic is responsible for providing vital administrative support to the teams in all aspects of the recruitment process to ensure everything runs smoothly and involves a great deal of multitasking, initiative and organisational skills. You would be working alongside our other Talent Administrator sharing the workload fairly, in order to get the job done.
• Answer and direct phone calls and monitor the company inboxes and respond to queries
• Update office files, documents, and reports as required
• Company/employee administration:
• Applying for employee visas/visa renewal
• Following up with employee Medical Insurance claims
• Maintain the office filing system, including but not limited to, Employee Leave, Filing Terms of Business etc.
• Arranging employee celebrations such as Birthdays
• Lead monitoring and qualifying – calling and emailing Clients regarding prospective leads to qualify them before handing over to the sales team to close them
• Data inputting and cleaning
• Social media design and posting as required
• Handle candidate interview logistics as and when required
• Add all new candidates to CRM maximizing information obtained (CV, mobile, email address)
• Conducting new candidate interviews via the telephone and updating their profile on our CRM
• Formatting of Candidate CV’s for the team using our CRM and company standard template
• Filter new candidate applications, applicant tracking, LinkedIn Recruiter and other job board candidate applications
• Share relevant candidates with the team for current or future job opportunities
• Reactivate dormant candidates, update candidate records on CRM and ensure the team is up to date with any changes
• Make sure all open vacancies are up to date on CRM
• Ensure all open vacancies are advertised on the Kinetic website
• Monitor aftersales care for the team by working the consultants, ensuring all placed candidates and clients are regularly contacted by the team and notes tracked on CRM
• Attend weekly team meetings to provide updates on each job status in terms of applicant’s responses
They key attributes of a Talent Administrator:
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – telephone skills are a must
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Extremely confident, energetic, and assertive
• Personable and professional – good networking/interpersonal skills
• Process driven and punctual
• Self-driven and self-motivated to succeed
• Experience in developing relationships with decision makers
• Ability to bring new ideas to the table and be creative
• Has a desire to forge a great career and be successful
• 3+ years in an office administration role, recruitment experience is a plus.
• Excellent English – written and verbal
• Knowledge of office/computer applications and software is essential
• Familiar with social media networks
Our working hours are 8am to 5pm Sunday to Thursday and our office is in Dubai Healthcare City.