Job description / Role JOB PURPOSE Responsible for providing research and analytical support to business units within the organisation and to RAK-wide stakeholders, as required. He/she conducts necessary research and analysis for RAK, including Market and Economic surveys against best practice organisations to help make informed business decisions about innovation and growth CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: Research,... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Responsible for providing research and analytical support to business units within the organisation and to RAK-wide stakeholders, as required. He/she conducts necessary research and analysis for RAK, including Market and Economic surveys against best practice organisations to help make informed business decisions about innovation and growth
Research, Analytics, and Product Management
• Perform research and analysis, including market and economic research, as well as benchmarking against best practice organisations.
• Conduct research on investor requirements and emerging market trends to seek commercial and product development opportunities, identifying new growth areas from a geographical, sector and product perspective.
• Develop case studies and specific business cases, around key sectors, industries, and their value chains, to support investment attraction initiatives.
• Provide strategic and financial analysis on company initiatives and RAK government projects, as required, to assist in the decision making process.
• Conduct feasibility studies to support development of strategy plans, including corporate strategy and pricing strategy.
• Assist with the development of corporate and pricing strategies.
• Manage, execute and periodically update competitor benchmarking of key products to ensure pricing and related value propositions are in line with market trends and update pricing periodically to respond effectively and timely to market fluctuations.
• Assist in developing new products and their pricing model and improve existing ones.
• Assist with financial evaluations to assess pricing strategy effectiveness and assess financial impact of changes in pricing strategy based on overall pricing history and profitability.
• Support the Business Development and Marketing departments with industry and economic research.
• Support all divisions with the Corporate Business Planning alignment and implementation.
• Cooperate with all departments in order to identify factors interfering with the feasibility of business and assisting with action plans and mitigate these risks.
Analysis and Reporting
• Manage the process of periodic management reporting on market research conducted, including competitive analysis, industry trends, and strategy implementation updates
• Bachelor&• 039;s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or in similar fields.
Years of Experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in research, business analysis, strategy or similar field.
• Fluent in written and spoken English (Arabic is preferred).
• Proficient English writing skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
• Strategy development and research experience.
• Financial analysis skills.
• Excellent risk and quantitative analysis skills.
• Financial modelling skills.
• Strong data handling skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent knowledge of MS package, specifically PowerPoint and Excel