Where Do You Fit In? We have an opportunity for a Regional Strategic Marketing Manager to join our HBT / BHQ team in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing marketing related activities within META across HBT. You will work with the SBU leadership team to identify, document, and... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Where Do You Fit In?
We have an opportunity for a Regional Strategic Marketing Manager to join our HBT / BHQ team in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing marketing related activities within META across HBT. You will work with the SBU leadership team to identify, document, and execute a growth strategy for the business in the region. You will also work with the business and functional leaders to create and prioritize a strategic growth plan for the business. This will be accomplished by leading a team of marketing professionals to develop and execute on the business’ strategic plan.
You will work closely with offering management and sales excellence, internal senior executives, sales, key business partners and the senior management team to maximize the growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s offerings today and in the future. Oversees development of customer insights and business/market intelligence development, syndicated data, sales analysis and corresponding presentations so as to identify and capitalize on the most advantageous business opportunities.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Work with leaders to develop strategic plans that enable businesses to grow faster than their markets.
· Implement marketing strategies aligned with the strategic plan.
· Align functional plans with the strategic plan. Lead integrated cross-functional teams to execute plan to drive outstanding financial results.
· Work with business & marketing leaders to develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans focusing on growing sales and increasing profitability
· Act as the focal for HBS Direct business to align on global BTIs and relevance for META as well as drive META initiatives regionally across stakeholders
· Integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes; be competent in microeconomics, finance, VOC, research and analysis and basic marketing toolkit [market definition and sizing, segmentation, value management, targeting and positioning, pricing].
· Linked closely to businesses…good understanding…reactive and proactive…of key issues; Manages rate of change appropriately.
· Develop forward looking product/service plans that enable profitable growth into the future.
· Identification of cross-selling opportunities that fully utilize the breadth of HBT’s product and service offerings across all businesses in the region.
· Investigate marketing opportunities with significant scale and synergy to drive growth and leverage current portfolio of products.
· Use management operating system to drive results.
Work with Business & other Marketing Leaders to develop and maintain a strategic plan for Regional business growth including:
· Portfolio analysis and assessment to identify revenue and growth plans by market and product segment.
· Fact-based analysis of market trends; competitive data; technology advancements; and customer needs assessment and new product developments.
· Creation of a prioritized strategic technology development plan for the business.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or technical discipline is required.
· An MBA is desirable (top-tier school preferred).
· 8 to 12 years’ experience in similar functional role.
· Management consulting or equivalent strategic planning experience is an advantage
· Previous proven success leading marketing, strategic planning and growth initiatives.
· Proven marketing strategic, analytical and implementation skills.
· Skills in strategic marketing with experience in assessing, analyzing and solving complex strategic business issues.
· Proven strategic marketing, strategy formulation and product/business positioning skills.
· Broad strategic analysis skill set complimented with a detail orientation.
· Experience with the implementation of growth, new business development and marketing initiatives that lead to stronger market penetration.
· Proven ability to successfully direct start-up business opportunities, including market assessment, strategic planning, objective setting and implementation.
· Track record of executing on short and long term market and product growth goals
· Strong business acumen, “street smarts” and an in-depth understanding of the marketing and financial implications of new opportunities.
· Ability to understand and add value to high-level management interactions, with a proven ability to develop and “sell” creative business strategies.
· Experience managing in a matrixed and lean culture that continuously prioritizes operational excellence.