Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life The future is what we make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to multifaceted career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
• Understand and evolve “Honeywell FORGE for Industrial” propositions and become a digital advisor to Honeywell’s strategic clients;
• Assess, identify, and develop potential clients for “Honeywell FORGE for Industrial” solutions across the Middle East region
• Develop new, mature existing opportunities and turn them into optimally projects with a specific focus on large deals and strategic Industry 4.0 go-to-market activities;
• Deliver winning proposals to articulate the value propositions to deliver customers business objectives
• Develop HCP forecast across industries and assigned geography;
• Get along with key Honeywell’s Business (EMEA GMs & Regional Leaders), Sales and Marketing Leaders to ensure there is alignment between the business and sales needs
• Get along with Honeywell’s business partners such as consulting companies to drive growth and increase market share
• Provide mentorship and support to ME sales director, regional sales manager, and client account managers on the growth of this initiative in the assigned geography by raising awareness across the assigned geography.
• Manage company sales CRM applications with regular updates and transparency across the business
• Conduct opportunity reviews with business and consulting team to set the pursuit strategies
• Ability to coordinate with other business functions within Honeywell to leverage the wide portfolio delivering to customer needs
• Bachelor’s degree / equivalent, with significant experience in the field, or Master’s degree / equivalent, with Sales and/or Consulting experience
• Proficient English communication skills
• Significant experience in a Sales/Account Management related field
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
• Ability to prioritize multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
• Customer engagement at senior levels; building long-term strategic and executive relationships ideally within an Oil and Gas
• A well-developed sense of understanding the customer’s business, their drivers, and their organization.
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma