We have an opening for a Lead Sales Representative - AERO to join an international team in Dubai, UAE This position reports to the Sr. Sales Manager within the Services and Connectivity strategic business unit of Honeywell Aerospace, and is responsible for prospecting and selling Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency SaaS solution at Airline customers. Working... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
We have an opening for a Lead Sales Representative – AERO to join an international team in Dubai, UAE
This position reports to the Sr. Sales Manager within the Services and Connectivity strategic business unit of Honeywell Aerospace, and is responsible for prospecting and selling Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency SaaS solution at Airline customers.
Working closely with the Customer Success Managers and Product Leaders, the Lead Sales Representative will develop and execute winning pursuit plans and proposals, utilizing a thorough understanding of the market and customer needs.
With the aptitude to develop a strong knowledge of the fuel and flight efficiency domain within the airline industry and the Honeywell Forge solution, you will uncover the unique needs and opportunities for each customer to reduce fuel consumption, carbon emissions and costs.
You will develop and maintain trusted relationships with decision makers and influencers across the global customer base, including flight operations, fuel efficiency, I.T. and procurement departments as well as senior leadership.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· As the product and domain SME, work closely with the Solution Architects and Airlines sales and account teams to pursue sales opportunities for Honeywell Forge Flight Efficiency on a global scale
· Using product and industry expertise, deliver credible and persuasive presentations and demonstrations, customized to the audience and specific customer requirements
· Support and participate in global trade events to position, promote and sell Honeywell solution
· Tailor and articulate the specific value proposition for each customer
· Support the Solution Architects team in authoring compelling RFI and RFP responses
· Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape and customer needs and pain points.
· Provide feedback to the Product Management team on customer requirements, market intelligence and product roadmap
· Participate in Sales and Product management initiatives and actively provide inputs towards increasing Honeywell’s value proposition and strategic plans
· Working with Product Management and MARCOMM, create and refresh sales toolkits, including presentations, value propositions, sales bulletins, white papers, etc. to ensure that the Sales Team receive the best possible support and collateral for their pursuits
· Support Honeywell’s thought leadership efforts by authoring blog articles, whitepapers and others on topics related to flight efficiency and sustainability.
· Consult Honeywell customers and help them establish their efficiency programs. Work with the Customer Success team to ensure customer goal attainment. Support Honeywell’s Flight Data Analytics team in delivering high-quality Fuel Efficiency Gap Analyses (FEGA)
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate education in Engineering, Aeronautics, Airline business or technically related field
· Minimum five years of experience working in the Airline business, preferably in an Operational role (Flight Crew, Flight Dispatch, Network control, Operational Efficiency, etc.)
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrated business acumen to create and negotiate commercial proposals
· Willing to undertake extensive international travel when conditions permit
· Understanding of the Data Science Lifecycle
· Deep understanding of the airline flight efficiency domain
· Previous experience working on airline sustainability projects
· Advanced IT skills: Data management, Cloud computing, Software Delivery Lifecycle, Agile methodologies, etc.
· Additional language knowledge, in addition to advanced English