Where Do You Fit In? We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Sr Training Professional - SPS to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for driving impactful training for new sales hires to prepare them for their role alongside... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Where Do You Fit In?
We are currently seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our team in the role of Sr Training Professional – SPS to be based in Dubai, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible for driving impactful training for new sales hires to prepare them for their role alongside determining coaching and training needs by observing sales calls; studying sales reports; conferring with sales managers and team leads then support with relevant training. You will work closely with the Global training team to align HGR priorities and share best practices.
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
· Strengthen sales impact via Play book creation; drive enhancing the existing playbooks.
· Sales content development (i.e. Producing physical and digital educational material (e.g. videos and case studies).
· Prepares new sales rep by conducting orientation to sales process, assists on developing individual coaching plans, providing resources
· Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques, making support readily available and integrating support with routine job functions.
· Drive competency skill process for sellers in the HGR region
· Report on impact of training programs (e.g. sales achieved).
· Support Sales Performance Assessment Top and Bottom analysis– HGR Sales team
· Channel operations activity for HGR including but not limited to, validation of complete Sales Agent inventory for HGR region and report current state status diligence process monthly.
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Hands-on experience with e-learning platforms
· Working with large sales organization
· Excellent organizational skills
· Solid communication and presentation abilities
· Additional certification in training is a plus
· CRM knowledge
· Change Management Certifications
· Working knowledge of various Computer Based Training Platforms and development tools
· Proven track record of creative learning solutions that apply bleeding edge adult learning science
· Natural curiosity about technology
· Strong business acumen and emotional intelligence
· Ability to clearly present ideas to diverse global audiences
· Direct experience in working with and influencing senior business leaders
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma