Job description / Role Job Summary G42 Healthcare is looking for a high-performing commercial/ sales manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
G42 Healthcare is looking for a high-performing commercial/ sales manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
Stand responsible for teams working to win new business, explore new avenues of activity and seek out opportunities in order to help the company develop and grow. Also negotiating and agreeing on contracts and verifying employee performance.
Sales Focused 75%
• Achieve sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, and projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national / International sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, operation and competitors.
• Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
• Completes national/ International sales operational requirements as needed
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Commercial Focused 25%
• Demonstrate good risk management skills as well as financial reporting abilities.
• Providing independent, commercially focused and solution-driven advice to the Executive General Manager across a broad range of commercial matters;
• Develop and drive Commercial strategies to support the achievement of the business plan.
• Drafting or reviewing commercial proposals and their analysis;
• Drafting, reviewing and assisting in negotiating a broad range of contracts including project contracts and general corporate documentation;
• Providing strategic advice on business and contract administration.
• Providing commercially driven advice and drafting relevant documentation and financial models.
• Assisting to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as appropriate.
• Assisting the Finance Department in the proactive management of debt recovery matters (Account receivable as per the company policy and procedure)
• Identifying and providing new commercial opportunities and advice
• Provide advice on business improvement projects
• Bachelor in Science, Science, Chemistry or related field
• 7-10 years of Medical Lab equipment sales
• Deep knowledge of sales planning- Management
• Experience and Understanding using CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
• Strong management and organisational skills
• Excellent Negotiating
• Excellent knowledge of the industry (Genomics / Multi OMICS)
• Decisiveness and mercantile shrewdness, infirmed decision making
• Good numeracy skills
• Good attention to detail
• The ability to multitask
• Excellent communication skills
• Stakeholder management
• Can-do attitude
• Resilience yet structured, determined and result oriented.