SCRUM MASTER | AGILE COACH | AGILE PROJECT MANAGER Dubai, UAE Digital Transformation Program Responsibilities will include: • Management of sprints in accordance with the Scrum framework, ensuring all ceremonies are in place and effective. • Proactive management of risks/issues and removal of impediments. • Project reporting; both from a sprint perspective and wider overall... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
SCRUM MASTER | AGILE COACH | AGILE PROJECT MANAGER
Digital Transformation Program
Responsibilities will include:
• Management of sprints in accordance with the Scrum framework, ensuring all ceremonies are in place and effective.
• Proactive management of risks/issues and removal of impediments.
• Project reporting; both from a sprint perspective and wider overall programme level view (inc. steering meetings)
• Financial/budget planning and management.
• Resource/schedule management.
• Facilitating and leading workshops.
• Proven ability to lead software development and/or cloud data transformation projects (- Software/App Development/Digital/Azure stack/Cloud/Cloud Data Transformation/Big Data/Data Migration/Business Intelligence/Integration Hub projects.
• Substantial knowledge of project management frameworks and governance approaches throughout full project life cycle, E2E.
• Demonstrable experience of working within an Agile delivery framework, E2E, with strong knowledge of Scrum/Agile frameworks.
• Excellent financial management experience strong financial acumen and understanding of budgets and controls in a commercial environment.
• Ability to demonstrate what is important in ensuring successful delivery of projects across various phases and the ability to flex your approach to the different challenges faced.
• Exposure to different project types/clients – ideally with experience of complex business and IT transformation.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and facilitation skills; confident at leading workshops and producing high quality supporting materials.
• Good knowledge of Business Case and Value management.
• Solid understanding of, and experience in using, Jira or Azure DevOps.
• Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the big picture view
– Good PM / SM candidate – comfortable with running Scrum projects as a Scrum Master, but also with wider project management responsibilities. Good mix would be PM with Scrum qualification & experience.
In this job, you’ll be responsible for providing process leadership and helping the squads you support on developing their own high-performance, organisation-specific Agile approach (Scrum/Kanban/Lean). You will be pivotal to the success of the company’s digital ways of working continually striving to improve effectiveness. You’ll be recognised as a change agent who cultivates a culture of continuous improvement helping the Digital team understand and embrace the Lean & Agile values, principles and practices enabling eMagine’s client’s to create the best experiences that enhance customers’ lives.