Job description / RoleCreative Zone Group is growing and has an opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our People & Culture team in Sharjah.Specific focus will be on partnering with the business and providing expert guidance and support to stakeholders regarding HR issues, along with working on strategic HR Projects to bring... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Creative Zone Group is growing and has an opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our People & Culture team in Sharjah.
Specific focus will be on partnering with the business and providing expert guidance and support to stakeholders regarding HR issues, along with working on strategic HR Projects to bring added value.
The Human Resources Business Partner works closely with Business Leaders and line managers to develop and deliver HR initiatives to support business objectives. Provide proactive, commercially driven advice and support in Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations, Talent and Succession, Onboarding & Induction, Rewards, Workforce Planning, Policy and Procedure, HR Reporting, HRIS and HR Projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Contributing to and support the delivery of HR strategy in line with business objectives. Work in partnership with the operational management team to identify opportunities and areas for support from the People and Culture team.
– Delivering best in class operational HR service to stakeholders with a focus on continual improvement to processes, procedures and systems. Activities include new joiner and exit processes, internal transfers and promotions, employee files and records, payroll and benefits enrolment and policy queries.
– Assisting in development and implementation of best practice human resource policies and procedures that contribute toward positioning the organisation as an employer of choice.
– Supporting line managers in managing performance formally and informally. Ensure compliance with performance management processes. Provide coaching and support in relation to managing performance and disciplinary matters.
– Participate in annual Merit and Bonus program.
– Support and coaching line managers on employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations, and guide the business toward positive resolution of issues and grievances.
– Ensure compliance with labour laws and that policies are applied consistently and fairly across the business.
– Working closely with line managers and employees to foster positive working relationships, and to increase employee engagement and satisfaction.
– Implement effective retention measures, conduct exit Interviews and evaluate areas for improvement.
– Extracting relevant data from HRIS and other sources to enable effective tracking of HR metrics. Prepare reports and presentations, evaluate and analyse trends and information to add value to organisational decision making.
– Working with business leaders to forecast resource and skills requirements based on agreed operational plans.
– Advise on optimal organisational structure, conduct ongoing supply and demand analysis with business partners and translate into talent acquisition strategies.
– Facilitating onboarding processes and delivering Induction / Orientation programs for new hires.
– Designing and implementing appropriate compensation and benefits programs. Monitoring grade and reward structures, evaluate market intelligence, competitor and industry packages and trends, and consult business partners to ensure reward and commission structures are aligned with organisational goals.
– Working closely with business leaders to identify and nurture key talent, provide appropriate opportunities for career development and engage in succession planning to grow the capability and productivity of the business.
– Assisting in talent acquisition and recruitment processes including sourcing, screening, assessment, interviewing and offer negotiation.
– Leading in HR projects as outlined in the People and Culture Strategy Plan.
To join our team you will have:- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or Psychology- A CIPD Qualification or progress toward achievement of an equivalent qualification will be an advantage- 5+ years of relevant work experience in an HR Generalist environment in the UAE- Sound knowledge of UAE employment laws and relevant legislation- Fluency in written and spoken English, Arabic will be an advantage- Currently based in UAE and able to commute to Sharjah.