Job description / Role • Process renewals and new credit proposals with close coordination with RMs, in line with the defined policies & procedures and within the defined turnaround times. • Process enhancement and isolated requests for existing customers in timely & professional manner. • Analyse and evaluate information given by the customer such as... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
• Process renewals and new credit proposals with close coordination with RMs, in line with the defined policies & procedures and within the defined turnaround times.
• Process enhancement and isolated requests for existing customers in timely & professional manner.
• Analyse and evaluate information given by the customer such as project reports, feasibility reports, balance sheets, cash flows etc. to structure the credit lines, balancing the risk and reward. Details of end to end activities to process client&• 039;s request are as under.
• Open account after liaising with legal, compliance and COD
• Follow up with Financial Pool for spreading, & cash flow and the information used to assess the repayment capacity of the borrower
• Preparation of New to Bank and existing client proposal with the help of client&• 039;s financial information, project reports, feasibility reports, research and analytical knowledge to structure the facilities.
• Liaising with documentation team to draft facility documents by providing all the constitutional document of the company and vetting the draft for onwards sharing with client.
• Follow up with client to sign and comply with all the conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
• After submission of facility document follow up with legal documentation team for clearance for limit extension of disbursement authorisation.
• Liaising with limit input team and credit control to lodge the limit/disburse the fund.
• Resolve if there are exceptions for the client
• Share portfolio updates by way of updating various reports such as early warning indicator, excesses, past-dues, delinquent accounts, expired facilities, expired insurances, expired mortgages, expired valuations, account with no activities, overdue deferrals, overdue covenant, rental assignment, facilities utilization
• Educate client with respect to banks new products and initiative through various platform with an aim to achieve Banks short term and long term objectives asset growth, CASA, digitalization.
• Visiting customers with RMs for analysing their business requirements.
• Proficient dealing with customer queries to provide appropriate solutions to enhance the customer satisfaction levels.
• Monitor development and progress of corporate deals and ensure quick action in case of any adverse development. Be on a look out to identify any unusual behaviour in the account and address the same proactively
• Establish good liaison with customers for their day to day banking requirements and professionally manage security documentation requirements and affecting regular communication with customers about account status i.e. expiry of facilities and other matters
Education and Experience
• Degree in Economics or Finance or Business Management
• 4 – 6 years of experience in Corporate banking with 2-3 years of exposure to Corporate Banking in the UAE.
• Ideally incumbent should have had exposure to one or more emerging markets.
• Corporate acumen and ability to prepare the credit proposals, financial analysis and strategies are essential.
• The ability to forge close relationships with external constituents as a senior representative of the bank.