Job description / Role Who we are We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation&• 039;s growth we are looking to... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation&• 039;s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now&• 039;s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you&• 039;ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you&• 039;ll be doing
At Chalhoub we express the exceptional! As a Fashion Consultant you will be responsible for achieving individual and collective sales targets while delivering exceptional Guest Experience; and ensuring support in the implementation of CRM, CX and other key customer and people initiatives in-store.
– You will collect data on customer behavior, top sellers, slow movers which will be key input for business reviews
– Drive client relationships within an omni-channel approach
– Provide pre-buying feedback on products
– Drive eNPS through people experience initiatives and culture
– Ensure adherence to VM guidelines and SOPs
– Ensure click and collect are conducted within SLAs
– Ensure customer data is properly captured in adherence to marketing team requirements
– Promote loyalty program (MUSE) and stay up-to-date with app offerings etc..
– Support with in-store marketing events and activations
– Keep abreast of all brand social media activities and campaigns
– Drive sell-throughs within the store
– Support in-store CX initiatives
– Provide input to what&• 039;s working well, what&• 039;s not working well within the store
What you&• 039;ll need to succeed
We see success in the role as having a strong knowledge of the luxury consumer, the competitive landscape of the luxury industry, and an in-depth understanding of the evolving media and digital landscape in order to drive the brand vision regionally and globally, constantly elevating our ability to acquire new customers, retaining existing customers and continuing to drive sales in the luxury category through consumable content. More specifically, we would like to hear from you if you can say yes to the below:
– Expertise in sales techniques and product knowledge
– Confident with surprising and delighting our guests in store.
– Solid customer focus and attention to detail.
– Comfortable with all aspects of merchandising; including cleanness, stock rotation and inventory
– Be a brand ambassador; with the solid understanding of implementing brand visual merchandising guidelines
– A passion for people and fashion
– Strong communication and clienteling skills
– Good knowledge of current trends and strong use of social media platforms
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.