Job description / Role • Evaluate RFPs from commercial and contractual perspective • Communicate with Divisions to prepare estimate for the services requested in RFP • Collate information and prepare efficient commercial bid • Prepare Benchmark figures to evaluate our response to market standings • Provides responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations. • Prepares... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
• Evaluate RFPs from commercial and contractual perspective
• Communicate with Divisions to prepare estimate for the services requested in RFP
• Collate information and prepare efficient commercial bid
• Prepare Benchmark figures to evaluate our response to market standings
• Provides responses to bids, proposals and contract negotiations.
• Prepares requests for proposals for distribution to vendors.
• Negotiate with vendors to obtain good and preferential rates.
• Develops a set of standard contracts for the company.
• Analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions, to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
• Negotiate with clients in preparing a draft contract with all technical, commercial and political elements clearly defined in the contract.
• Conducts research prior to writing contracts.
• Audits existing contracts and oversees contract modifications.
• Analyzes a contract’s risk to the business.
• Trains and supervises other contract professionals.
• Communicates contract implementations to subordinates.
• Maintains a computer database for the company’s contract management system.
• Conducts analysis of new laws, regulations and contract trends to determine potential impact on the business.
• Coordinates with the finance department to ensure correct billing
• Identifies potential improvements to existing policies.
• Prepares reports on the status of contracts for management.
• Prepare long term contracts agreement with sub-contractors and suppliers
• Possesses a working knowledge in the FM Industry
• Has knowledge of local contract law
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exhibits strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
• Possesses excellent persuasion, negotiation and judgment skills.
• Has working knowledge in preparing commercial bids and analyzing profit and loss implications.
• Demonstrates superior presentation skills.
• Has excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel
• Exhibits exceptional mathematical abilities
• Possesses knowledge of federal, state and local laws, regulations and codes.
Education and Experience
• MBA Graduate
• Preferable Certified Commercial Contracts Manager (CCCM)designation through the National Contract Management Association.
• 5-10 years of experience in contract preparation and management.