JOB PURPOSE: To develop, implement and execute marketing and communication initiatives and activities for Al Futtaim Motors including (print, outdoor, radio, broadcast, POS, events, and sponsorships). KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes, not tasks • Conceptualize, plan, develop... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
To develop, implement and execute marketing and communication initiatives and activities for Al Futtaim Motors including (print, outdoor, radio, broadcast, POS, events, and sponsorships).
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Specify the output required from the job. Identify not more than 7 Key Accountabilities & their performance indicators. NB-Focus on outcomes, not tasks
• Conceptualize, plan, develop and implement strategic creative briefs and positioning for each brand campaign by assessing target segments, competitor communication strategies and executions, brand guidelines, and product information.
• Coordinate preparation and execution of all elements of each brand campaign for new product launches and events by coordinating with Logistics, Warehouse, Insurance, CRD, and internal/external agencies to deliver all assets required.
• Coordinate the development of all POS material, Internal Branding, Print Advertising, Radio, and Outdoor branding required for each brand campaign.
• Review, proofread and support the content of the brand’s content calendar as well as a distribution plan. Support in choosing 2 local articles to be implemented in the UAE issue.
• Review, give feedback and approve the Arabic copy for all brand and car launch campaigns, POS, launches, events, and Beyond magazine.
• Coordinate the development and execution of all branding/event elements – such as POS materials, Internal Branding, EDMs, and brand campaigns – required for other areas of the business by coordinating with the relevant teams & internal/external agencies.
JOB CONTEXT: Define organizational policy and other factors that have a critical impact on the job
• The ideal candidate should be an experienced Marketing Manager with a passion for aftersales and delivering strong innovative/creative marketing campaigns. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment with an emphasis on collective, collaborative teamwork, and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth. You must have strong communication and influence skills in order to build strong relationships with agencies, cross-functional teams, and third parties. One must also be proactive and not afraid to do things themselves to get things done, and should be comfortable in making decisions with limited information and resources.
• The candidate must be able to manage, develop, and implement marketing activities to maximize sales. Analyze brand performance, brand competitiveness, and product trends in the marketplace and develop strategies based on research and analysis. Familiar with a variety of marketing concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others, and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing & Experience in working with external agencies, events, PR, and advertising
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Research and analytical skills
• Understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
• A willingness to listen
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Budget-management skills and proficiency
• Professional judgment and discretion that comes from experience in the field
• Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
• Excellent interpersonal Skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as Publisher
Behavioral Competencies :
• Customer Orientated
• Oral Communication
• Planning and Organizing
• Task Orientated