ROLE PURPOSE & CONTEXT: This role will support the General Manager – Automotive FP&A, focusing on creating robust financial systems, processes and reporting suites whilst driving enhancement and ensuring integration, alignment, and data quality of various reporting systems within the group. Candidate is required to further extend the range of management tools and reports used... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
ROLE PURPOSE & CONTEXT:
This role will support the General Manager – Automotive FP&A, focusing on creating robust financial systems, processes and reporting suites whilst driving enhancement and ensuring integration, alignment, and data quality of various reporting systems within the group. Candidate is required to further extend the range of management tools and reports used to inform business, division, and group. This includes delivering Management Reports, Performance Analysis, Simulations tools and Presentations to all levels within the organisation including supporting CFO and President Automotive.
The Role includes maintaining the functional aspects of the Automotive BPC system and the primary liaison will be with the Automotive Finance, Group BPC, EIT and the end user community.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Finance Planning & Analysis:
– Financial Modelling
– Development of business performance metrics
– Development of KPI Dashboards
– Preparation of various presentations incl. Budget, Forecast packs for the leadership team
– Acting as business analyst/representative to interpret & translate requirements for various project teams
Alignment and Development of Systems
– Ensure all systems between Auto and Group are in sync from source ERP to Consolidation
– Develop Automotive systems
-To manage, consult, teach, troubleshoot, setup and maintain respective Automotive BPC solutions.
-Investigates and develops specifications for system changes to handle workloads and high availability.
-Develops and maintains documentation for technical solution modifications.
-Liaise with software suppliers and the Change Management team for problem resolution and deployment of system changes.
-Work with internal and external implementation team members and partners to contribute to the development, testing and deployment of solutions.
-Adheres to software development and maintenance standards by maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of internal and external development best practices.
-Estimate and deliver Automotive project assignments and system change requests as per agreed resourcing and timelines with the required quality.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
– CA/CPA/CIMA/CFA preferable
– College or University degree in Commerce or related discipline
– Knowledge of ETL methods
– Exposure to reporting cubes using models and dimensions
– 8- 10 years in a Finance/Consulting role, preferably with systems configuration experience
– Experience in driver-based planning
– Knowledge of SAP BPC or SAP Business Warehouse & ERP
– Expert in Excel
– Advanced Excel, financial modelling skills
– Excellent PowerPoint Presentation skills
– Analysis and troubleshooting
– Individual Accountability
– Strong Communication & interpersonal skills
– Personal Integrity
– Strong analytical skills & problem-solving skills
– Ability to follow-up on outstanding issues
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Ability to manage time & work under pressure
– Readiness to persevere with difficult tasks
– Ability to be assertive without being aggressive
– Able to focus and drive tasks to completion