About the Role: • This role will oversee the centralised process for Pre-Owned vehicle preparation for all Al Futtaim Brands and all non-Al Futtaim brands adding value through operational efficiencies. This role will also deliver customer excellence keeping Al Futtaim at the leading of the UAE pre-Owned Market. • Working with the Operations Manager in... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
About the Role:
• This role will oversee the centralised process for Pre-Owned vehicle preparation for all Al Futtaim Brands and all non-Al Futtaim brands adding value through operational efficiencies. This role will also deliver customer excellence keeping Al Futtaim at the leading of the UAE pre-Owned Market.
• Working with the Operations Manager in the development of a strategic plan for the business that develops the facilities for the repair and maintenance of the internal brand clients, whilst delivering total client satisfaction.
• Runs an efficient department through productive staffing, cost controls, achievement of objectives, maintenance of all service records, and Turn Around Times, whilst ensuring the daily inventory of technician’s time is consistently utilised.
Experience : Five years experience in Automotive Management.
• Negations Skills
• Communication Skills
• Time Management.
• SAP Software knowledge.
• Warranty standards and procedures.
• Manages up to 32 Supervisors who are supervising up to 30 employees in the Department.
• Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of service departments.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Inspects workshop facility on a regular basis and maintenance as required.
• Inspects factory time verses actual time to ensure they are within guidelines.
• Ability to read, analyse, and interpret, technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from Brands, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community following advice from Operations Manager.
• Ability to effectively present information to management.
• Ability to define problems collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Valid Driver’s License for PC.
Communication With Others
• First Fix Visit
• Gross Sales(turn over)
• Net Sales
• Operating Cost
• Budget achievement.
• Housekeeping Standards
• Employees satisfaction
• Corporate identity.
• Repeat Repair