About the Role This role will have autonomy for the UAE MT market, whilst reporting to General Manager – Operations. Creation of a stable operational model & the attainment of fleet & revenue growth is key to this role. To establish the strategic approach of the MT division, set budgets, develop products, capture market share,... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
About the Role
This role will have autonomy for the UAE MT market, whilst reporting to General Manager – Operations. Creation of a stable operational model & the attainment of fleet & revenue growth is key to this role.
To establish the strategic approach of the MT division, set budgets, develop products, capture market share, provide development framework for associates. To ensure customer retention with focus on continuous improvement.
• Revenue: Achieve the overall revenue target for the Long Term Driven Services across UAE.
• Utilisation: Ensure adequate resources (drivers and vehicles) are available as per set KPI’s agreed with clients. Maximize resource utilisation to improve gross and net margin.
• Client retention: must ensure contract SLAs are met and contracts are given best change towards renewal
• Employee Development: Identify the talents within the team members and develop the right resources, optimum use of these resources and identify them for succession planning
• Emiratization: Recruitment, Training, development, and retention of Emiratis in the area of operation.
• Quality, Standards, Security, Policies and Procedures: Must ensure proper control over cash, fleet and assets. Must ensure that business is conducted ethically adhering to standards, and strict compliance to policies and procedures.
• Operational efficiencies: Enhance operational capabilities and deliver products and services better, faster and at lower costs.
• University Bachelor degree required
• Qualifications on Project Management (traditional or agile) will be advantageous.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
• 5+ years at a Senior Management level within a Fleet management and / or Leasing Company
• Good problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Excellent written, verbal communication, including presentation skills
Job-Specific/Technical Skills required to complete the tasks:
• Previous relevant experience working in a Captive Finance and leasing company, preferably in the automotive sector.
• Expertise and insight in the UAE Auto Finance Market, UAE leasing and transport industry preferred but not essential.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma