Job description / Role - To assist the Talent & Culture Manager in the smooth and efficient running of the Talent & Culture Department, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Operations Manual are strictly adhered to. - To ensure that all in-house rules and regulations are communicated to ambassadors and... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
– To assist the Talent & Culture Manager in the smooth and efficient running of the Talent & Culture Department, ensuring that all the policies and procedures outlined in the Departmental Operations Manual are strictly adhered to.
– To ensure that all in-house rules and regulations are communicated to ambassadors and implemented.
– To ensure that all ambassador records and file are kept up to date.
– To assist in coordinating the administration of the ambassador performance appraisal system, preparation of contracts, ambassador statistics.
– To be responsible in maintaining of HR system.
– To maintain the workbooks – preparation, ambassador joiners, ambassadors leavers.
– To monitor the cleanliness and upkeep of the ambassador restaurant and locker areas.
– To assist with the co-ordination of all ambassador communications.
– To counsel ambassadors in job related issues, grievance, discipline, appearance etc.
– To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the hotel&• 039;s Ambassador Rules and Regulations.
– To monitor ambassador wearing the correct uniform and adhering to the appearance standards of the hotel at all times.
– To assist in controlling of ambassador medical check at the clinic and monitor the sick ambassadors are taken care of.
– To have knowledge of the UAE labor law.
– To assist in monitoring of expatriate ambassador passports, visas and other legal documentations.
– To assist in scheduling ambassador medicals and vaccinations
– To coordinate with selected candidates that all required documents for visa processing are completed and available in the ambassador file
– To be responsible for the security and upkeep of personnel files.
– To respond to changes in the Talent & Culture Function as dictated by the hotel.
– To achieve maximum productivity through a well organized and efficient running of the department.
– To participate in Career fairs.
– To be responsible for all ambassador entitlements monitoring and processing e.g. leave administration, ticket bookings, lieu days
– To be responsible in monitoring monthly attendance and preparation of all documentation for payroll processing
– To be responsible for maintaining up-to-date and creative Talent & Culture notice boards including the Ambassador of the Month and Supervisor of the Quarter boards.
– To be responsible for distributing and controlling locker locks and name tag.
– To issue and renew ambassador identity cards, medical insurance card and UAE ID cards
– To assist the Security Manager in locker inspection and First Aid box up keeping.
– To assist in organizing the ambassador transportation
– To be responsible in preparing all letters requested by ambassadors e.g. salary certificate, NOC letters, etc.
– To assist in organizing regular ambassador sports and social activities
– To be responsible in placement of internal vacancies and assist in the process.
– To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Talent & Culture Manager.