Job description / Role Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world&• 039;s largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world&• 039;s largest manmade island and archipelago.
This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
The property is set to open in the fourth quarter of 2021.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as a STEWARD
Do you have a heart to serve and love being part of a team? As Stewarding Attendant, you will assist in the execution of memorable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitizing of all surfaces
– Keeping floors and work areas clear of hazards and obstruction
– Responsible of the operation of kitchen cleaning equipment
Your experience and skills include:
– Organized and a great team player
– Passionate about maintaining a clean and safe working environment
– Understanding of food safety and hygiene times
– Perform duties as assigned by the Stewarding Supervisor, Asst. Chief Steward and the chief Steward
– Perform general cleaning duties as assigned by the Stewarding Supervisor in accordance established standards of performance and schedules.
Ensure the safe, correct and economic use of Stewarding equipment that includes:
– Dishwashing Machine
– Glass washing Machine
– Pot Washing Machine
– Floor Cleaning and Maintenance machines
– Silver Burnishing Machine
– Transportation Vehicles
– Clean, wash, polish dishes and other operating equipment in any Food and beverage outlet according to the established hygiene and sanitation standards.
– Clean, wash pots, pans and other kitchen utensils in accordance with the established hygiene and sanitation standards.
– Count, sort and prepare operating equipment for Banquet functions.
– Ensure that all operating and kitchen equipment/utensils are maintained to high standard with minimum breakage.
– Ensure that all machineries and equipments are clean and sanitized according to the established hygiene and sanitation standard.
– Carry out other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Clean all service areas and back of the house areas as necessary or as directed by Stewarding Supervisor.
– Keep all kitchen areas clean, neat, tidy and well organize at all times.
– Remove food waste and garbage at periodic intervals or as necessary in accordance with the established sanitation standard.
– Ensure that high standard of personal hygiene and grooming are strictly observed and followed.
– To ensure that prescribed uniform are worn well pressed and in good state of repair, and ensure that name badges are worn at all times.
– Security conscious with respect to customers, colleagues, hotel property and welfare.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor&• 039;s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow&• 039;s hospitality.