Job description / Role Spa Therapist Through your passion and drive, you make moments to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests and team members. What is in it for you: - Opportunity to develop your talent... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Through your passion and drive, you make moments to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests and team members.
What is in it for you:
– Opportunity to develop your talent and growwithin your property and across the world!
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
What you will be doing:
– Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
– Assist in the operation of all spa departments and to have knowledge of all Spa treatments
– Maintain linen inventory to and from laundry on a scheduled basis
– Direct Members and Guests to appointments and assist them with the use of sauna
– Prepare rooms for treatments according to specified guidelines
– Provide an outstanding level of guest experience at all times
– Achieve the treatment and retail sales set by the spa leaders on a monthly basis
– To be fully aware of all departmental health and safety & municipality procedures
– Maintain all departmental health and safety & municipality procedures at all times
– Maintain the facility in peak sanitary condition at all times and report any equipment deficiencies
– Maintain locker rooms in a tidy manner and ensure all amenities are stocked
– Follow departmental policies and procedures
– Follow all safety and sanitation policies
– Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
– Previous spa or hotel experience preferred
– Spa Therapy Certification Required
– CPR and First Aid certification preferred
– Efficient, confident, courteous and has extremely high standard of social skills.
– Has a pleasant manner and positive attitude.
– Highly organized and has the ability to multi-task
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai offers 244 fully serviced and furnished hotel apartments that shares the neighbourhood with Burj Khalifa. In the history-making Downtown Dubai district, walking distance to the world&• 039;s tallest building, its famous fountain and TheDubai Mall.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow&• 039;s hospitality.