Job description / Role Sales Manager- Corporate Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests. What&• 039;s in it for you: - Employee benefit card offering discounted rates... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Sales Manager- Corporate
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
What&• 039;s in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
– What you will be doing:
– Exceed personal sales goals, monthly, quarterly, annually, through account development and maintenance, regular sales calls, entertainment and sales trips/tradeshows.
– Develop lead sou rces through prospecting, solicitation, referrals, trace files, and cold calls.
– Conducts site inspections with prospective and existing clients.
– Develops and implements new sales strategies, tactics and action plans for account base.
– Coordinate and financially manage sales trips, including reports or activity pertaining to the specific market.
– Maintain active membership in industry related organizations and associations pertaining to the specific market.
– Assist other sales and catering managers and refer group and catering leads and other sources of business for hotel through active solicitation of account base
– Attend Sales Meetings, office events, and hotel-sponsored functions.
– Prepare for and attends daily sales meetings, weekly sales & marketing meeting and other meetings as necessary.
– Responsible to submit weekly sales report to the Director of Corporate Sales.
– Maintain and upda te current account information in Opera and hard files.
– Involvement in industry Functions and/or trade shows, FAM visits and Industry Events.
– Assist with any other duties as requested by supervisors and management.
Your experience and skills include:
– Relevant sales experience is an asset
– Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
– Highly responsible & reliable
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor&• 039;s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow&• 039;s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! • BELIMITLESS