Job description / Role This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it&• 039;s a state of mind. THE HYDE DUBAI Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, today announced the... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
This is a new kind of hospitality, grounded in the spirit of discovery, the fantasy of nightlife and the adventure of connection. Hyde is more than a brand, it&• 039;s a state of mind.
THE HYDE DUBAI
Hyde Hotels, Resorts & Residences, part of the world-leading Accor group, today announced the first Hyde hotel outside of the United States, Hyde Dubai Business Bay, in close proximity to the iconic Burj Khalifa directly fronting the Business Bay canal and promenade.
Hyde Hotel Dubai Business Bay, a five-star hotel, is set to open in Q4 2021. The 276-rooms, all with balconies, will be a mix of gracious standard rooms and luxurious suites with views of the Dubai Canal, the Dubai skyline and the iconic Burj Khalifa – the tallest building in the world.
Hyde Hotel Dubai will feature three incredible culinary experiences including the Mediterranean concept, Cleo Mediterráneo, contemporary Japanese from Katsuya, hand-crafted burgers from Hudson Tavern. Also on the property will be The Perq, a coffee concept, a lobby lounge, and Hyde pool & lounge as well as a spa, male/female salon, fitness center, a swimming pool and retail area. The hotel&• 039;s public areas, guestrooms and Cleo will be designed by Ciarmoli Queda Studio. Katsuya, Hudson Tavern and Hyde pool and lounge to be designed by Tristan Plessis Studio.
To maintain all Kitchens, refrigeration and Laundry equipment and installations in good working condition by carrying out necessary repairs and preventive maintenance.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Reports to the Maintenance Engineer, PPM Engineer / Shift leader regarding daily work progress and work order completion.
– Attends all kitchen & Laundry complaint reports on daily basis.
– Works closely with Maintenance Engineer, PPM Engineer / Shift leader and peers to carry out preventive maintenance and annual maintenance program.
– Follows all safety rules and regulations in job, departmental procedures and instructions.
– Carries out all other tasks assigned to him by his supervisor.
– Work closely with Maintenance manager of both properties.
These include but are not limited to the following:
– Able to read kitchen & Laundry drawings.
– Able to fault find and repair refrigeration, kitchen & Laundry equipment. Good electrical knowledge
– Experience of reciprocating kitchen equipment & Laundry Equipment.
– Familiar with planned Preventive Maintenance and Safety programmes.
– Flexible and team player – able to work on own initiative.
– Good understanding of kitchen & laundry equipment.
– Makes periodic inspection tours to check all kitchen, laundry and refrigeration equipment functioning properly.
– Daily refrigeration log sheet to be filled and temperature to be recorded.
– Works closely with peers to assist in their job when requested by supervisor.
– Keeps all necessary tools in good working condition, keep their working place neat and clean.
– Understand the Hyde Brand and operating standards.
– Participate and assist in other projects as required.
– Minimum 5 years experience in kitchen and laundry installation or maintenance experience in Industrial/Commercial Projects. Luxury Hotels – Hospitals experience preferred.
– Good all round practical trade skills inclusive fabrication, installation and maintenance.
– Secondary School + Technical College or equal.
– Trade Certificates, City & Guild or equal.
– Preferable apprentice time service candidate.
– Ability to do Gas and Arch welding
– Good Basic English.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor&• 039;s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow&• 039;s hospitality.