Job description / Role Reliable and engaging. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey. You are committed to taking care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure. What is in it for you: - Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Reliable and engaging. As a Housekeeping Supervisor, you will demonstrate the essence of creating an exceptional guest journey. You are committed to taking care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
– Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City&• 039;s commercial district
– Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
– Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
– Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service
– Responsible for conducting quality inspections to ensure the highest levels of cleanliness in Guestrooms, public areas and Heart of House in accordance with Fairmont standards, policies and procedures
– Ensure high morale and productivity levels through staff planning, training & development, and ongoing communication including performance reviews, career development and consistent feedback and/or corrective action
– Assist Housekeeping leaders in the building of an efficient team of Colleagues, by participating and showing initiative concerning quality hiring, retention and development of Colleagues
– Responsible for taking a lead role in the coordination of all Housekeeping employees and activities including: office opening and closing, daily room assignments, evening service assignments, special tasks, and shift briefings
– Ensure departmental schedules reflect our service commitments, colleague needs and business-productivity commitments
– Ensure that our Colleagues&• 039; appearance is always reflective of our grooming standards and that they are always in a clean and proper uniform
– Responsible for communicating all operational concerns to the leadership team and proactively finding appropriate solutions and implementing action
– Responsible for maintaining high level of performance, work quality and service standards of Housekeeping Colleagues
– Ensure Guestrooms and public areas are serviced, maintained and prepared in a timely and efficient manner
– Ensure completeness of Guestroom mini bar items, refill & charge consumptions promptly and alert discrepancies as required
– Responsible for liaising with Front Office, Engineering and other departments in the overall operations of the rooms division to ensure the highest level of Guest service are maintained
– Process requests and delegates work assignment in a timely manner while adhering to Fairmont&• 039;s brand standards
– Follow all Occupational Health and Safety regulations
Your experience and skills include:
– Service focused personality is essential
– Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
– Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
– Must be Guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, posses strong initiative with observational skills & attention to details
– Must possess the ability to make informed decisions through organizing, planning & taking ownership to assigned responsibilities
– Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– Must be highly organized, energetic and possess the ability to work well under pressure
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor&• 039;s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow&• 039;s hospitality.