Job description / Role Guest Relations Manager Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our Front Office Colleagues and Leaders are turning moments into memories for our guests at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Showcase your leadership and interpersonal strengths as Guest Relations Manager, where you will lead our team of service ambassadors,... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Guest Relations Manager
Providing engaging, sincere, personalized service is one of the ways our Front Office Colleagues and Leaders are turning moments into memories for our guests at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. Showcase your leadership and interpersonal strengths as Guest Relations Manager, where you will lead our team of service ambassadors, maximize Front Desk operations and ensure exceptional guest service.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Lead and manage all aspects of the Front Desk and ensure all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
– Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
– Attend to all Guest complaints immediately and initiate follow up. It is imperative that all Guest&• 039;s complaints are dealt with promptly in order to attain Guest satisfaction and the protection of the Hotel&• 039;s Interest
Your experience and skills include:
– Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
– Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
– Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
– Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
– Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Your team and working environment:
– Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award – winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Ajman. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor&• 039;s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow&• 039;s hospitality.