Job description / Role Fairmont Gold is a hotel within a hotel where the art of exceptional service is elevated to create an exclusive personal experience. The Fairmont Gold Lounge Attendant is a vital part of this service experience. What is in it for you: - Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Fairmont Gold is a hotel within a hotel where the art of exceptional service is elevated to create an exclusive personal experience. The Fairmont Gold Lounge Attendant is a vital part of this service experience.
What is in it for you:
– Be a part of the Fairmont Flagship Hotel in the Middle East
– Experience the hustle of a dynamic, fast paced hotel located in the heart of the City&• 039;s commercial district
– Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21.
What you will be doing:
– Welcomes and assists guests&• 039; adhering to Accor Brand Standards
– Is an ambassador of The Fairmont Dubai by providing memorable guest experiences
– Demonstrates a commitment to provide warm, anticipative service to exceed the needs and expectations of our discerning guests
– Coordinates with Fairmont Gold Concierge team over arrivals and departures
– Provides food and beverage service in the Fairmont Gold Lounge with the ability to handle plate, hand carried service
– Prepares bar beverages and beverages pouring according to the guidelines given
– Carries out general cleaning and inspecting for equipment in the Fairmont Gold Pantry
– Reports guest complaints, requests and inquiries to their direct Supervisor or Manager
– Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the Manager
– Participates in the orientation, meeting, and training process of all colleagues assigned to Fairmont Gold
– Remains observant, notes preference, and responding accordingly to guest inquiries & requests
– Follows Occupational Health & Safety regulations
– Reports suspicious people, behavior, and vehicles to Hotel Security
– Ensures adherence to Accor&• 039;s Code of Ethics
Your experience and skills include:
– Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated verbal & written communication skills
– Must be guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people
– Proficient in the English language (verbal & written) with a second or third language as an asset
– Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
– Must be flexible in terms of working hours, and able to work with little or no supervision
– Must have the ability to assess and make decisions based on strong, analytical, problem-solving skills
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Fairmont DBI. Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor&• 039;s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow&• 039;s hospitality.