Job description / Role Cluster PR and Communications Manager The Cluster Marketing & Communications Manager is primarily responsible for effective planning and execution of the marketing and promotional strategies of IBIS, Novotel, Adagio and Pullman brands to drive strong market positioning, and continuous improvement the public image of the Cluster. You will manage external and... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Cluster PR and Communications Manager
The Cluster Marketing & Communications Manager is primarily responsible for effective planning and execution of the marketing and promotional strategies of IBIS, Novotel, Adagio and Pullman brands to drive strong market positioning, and continuous improvement the public image of the Cluster.
You will manage external and internal communications, develop, and support key brand strategies of the cluster.
Develop quarterly and annual marketing and communications plan including strategy, budgets and goals for rooms, F&B, Spa and other commercial business units.
Act as core media relations strategist, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and digital media.
– You will use data to acquire information about specific marketing topics and translate them into business models and recommendations to drive true commercial success, working closely with Accor brand heads and Hotel Managers, reporting directly to Cluster General Manager. inc strategy
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Lead and supervise the day-to-day operation of the department to ensure service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service
– Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
– Ensure employees are informed daily about priorities to personalize service
Your experience and skills include:
– Service focused personality is essential
– Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
– Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
– Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
– Your team and working environment:
The MAF Accor Hotels is owned by Majid Al Futtaim and managed by Accor. We are one of the largest AccorHotels clusters in Dubai with a total of seven hotels:
– Pullman Dubai Creek City Center Hotel & Residences
– Novotel & Ibis Deira City Centre Hotel Hotels
– Suite Novotel & Ibis Mall of the Emirates Hotels
– Ibis Al Rigga Hotel
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor&• 039;s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow&• 039;s hospitality.