Job description / Role Bell Attendant Always lending a helping hand with a smile. As a Bell Attendant, your passion for the property, and your respect for our guests&• 039; belongings will ensure that our guests Feel Welcome as soon as they arrive. About the Hotel Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
Always lending a helping hand with a smile. As a Bell Attendant, your passion for the property, and your respect for our guests&• 039; belongings will ensure that our guests Feel Welcome as soon as they arrive.
About the Hotel
Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach is a luxury five-star hotel located in Jumeirah Beach Residence and opens directly onto Dubai&• 039;s most popular recreation promenade The Walk as well as the new beachfront low-rise leisure and retail destination The Beach. Luxury stays and culinary excellence are the hotel&• 039;s cornerstones. All 444 rooms and suites overlook the azure waters of the Arabian Gulf and Ain Dubai. Guests can indulge in exquisite international flavours at the Infini Pool Lounge and Café Concierge our all day dining restaurant Club Millésime.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Ensure the prompt and efficient handling off all guest luggage on arrival, during stay, departure and the luggage store, as well as ensure safety and security of guest luggage.
– Assure that every luggage is covered with a baggage claim tag.
– Inform reporting managers about any guests complaints / requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
– Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
– Report any unusual occurrences or requests to the Bell Captain, Concierge Supervisor, Duty Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager or Front Office Manager.
– Responsible for the efficient, clean, safe and hygienic maintenance of the Concierge Desk area.
– Maintains accurate records / documentation, as per operational and organizational requirements.
– Responsible for lobby paging services under the supervision of Concierge.
– Practices suggestive selling and able to familiarize guests to hotel facilities.
– Coordinates with Front Office to ensure that payment of guest folios is protected at all times, vis-à-vis scanty baggage procedure & release of guest bags on departure.
– Escorts guests to their rooms. For the first time guests, explain hotel facilities. In the room explain room facilities such as (how lights & TV function, safe, AC, fire exit, etc.)
– Ensure luggage is placed for guest to unpack.
– Ensures that all guests are greeted on arrival & departure of the hotel and escorting each individual to the right direction.
– Review log book, verify outstanding and follow up pending. Identify if any special assignment for the day
– Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, VIPs.
– File daily concierge desk report and documents systematically under the supervision of Concierge Supervisor or Bell Captain.
– Arrange all guest transportation requests including Limousine service, Shuttle Bus and car rental with coordination with our rent a car agent available in the hotel.
– Handling telephone calls at the Concierge desk.
– Be familiar with the operational procedures.
– Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
– Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures and fire prevention regulations.
– Participate in any scheduled training and development programs that may improve personal or departmental standards.
– Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and nametag.
– Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
– Carry out other duties as assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
– Have a minimum of one (1) year experience handling a similar role.
– Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
– Have the ability to communicate effectively with the team and deliver consistently.
– Fluency in English is compulsory.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor&• 039;s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow&• 039;s hospitality.