Job description / Role Job Objective: To provide a full range of Computer Aided Design works and services as required by the department and able to do clerical assignments of average difficulty from typing, data inputting, filing, etc. as assigned or defined by the department head. Key Responsibilities: • Create, manage and distribute geographical data... read more on Shortlisted Jobs | United Arab Emirates
Job description / Role
To provide a full range of Computer Aided Design works and services as required by the department and able to do clerical assignments of average difficulty from typing, data inputting, filing, etc. as assigned or defined by the department head.
• Create, manage and distribute geographical data via drawings, maps, etc.
• Receiving of all CAD drawings from various contractors, consultants or sub-contractors maintaining it and the one&• 039;s working for the company. Also responsible for storing and managing all the digital medias submitted for information guide, storing or safe keeping.
• Responsible for following up with Project Managers to obtain all the necessary drawings in an assigned projects and responsible for storing the same.
• Responsible for backing up important drawings in consultation with the department head.
• Prepare 2D or 3D CAD drawings and designs that is under the supervision of experienced engineers or Project Managers.
• Review and check submitted design models or drawings of consultants, contractors for topological errors and geometrical inaccuracies.
• Constantly interact with the consultants or contractors through the respective project managers and make sure that these errors are fixed so that reliable and accurate drawings are available to Projects Department at all times when needed.
• Adhere to the CAD / GIS data standards of the company as formulated by the GIS Manager.
• Ensures that contractors, consultants and sub-contractors are providing the required drawings as per standards.
• To coordinate with the graphic designer in Sales & Marketing Department and to supply the latest and accurate drawings as required in order to generate brochures, animations, 3D rendering, etc.
• Provide reliable drawings and information to engineers, project managers, directors and other staff within the company so that accurate quantities can be measured and taken off from them which will in turn help in the decision making of the Senior Management.
• To do any additional tasks assigned by the department head.
• Diploma in Civil Engineering or having an authorized training certificate in AutoCAD with Civil or Architectural background.
• 3-5 Years of work experience in UAE in Construction/Real Estate industry or Engineering Services firm.
Skill Sets Required:
• Good Organizational Skills.
• Hard working and can do the assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
• Ability to do multi-tasking.